Who doesn't like to be "lifted" up? I know I do!
When I get up in the morning, the first thing I do is fall to my knees thanking the Father for His new Mercies and Grace for the new day and then I log on to my computer and go to the daily Word: http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/june.asp?version=51,
I understand the same issues I went to bed with the night before are facing me and my husband in the morning. I understand without God on our side the things that are waiting to pull us down will surely prevail without His guidance.
With that being said, "Lift up" is the phrase for today?
The word "Lift" means to elevate and to raise above. When the world was created, God "lifted" his voice (Word) and created the world and the world remains by that same voice (Word). He lifted his voice and his words begin to sculpture like an architect; enlightenment and awareness came to all creation. The world was established and is maintained by the continued "Lifting" by God's word.
We being created in the image of God have the same ability to "lift" up, erect, establish and maintain our marriages through the same power that was exercised at creation.
What was that power?
It was the power of the spoken word. When the world we live in is poised to pull our marriage down, we can wage an offensive war by "Lifting" each other up every single day. At times that is easier said then done. When we deal with negativity on a daily basis; it's hard to say good things about our spouses or our situations. That is why I start my day off with the Father, in His presence He "lifts" me up and makes me aware of how special I am to Him, He builds me up, makes me aware of his ability to keep me and reminds me that I have victory over every circumstance and situation. When I come out of his presence, being "lifted" up, I am now infused with the ability to lift up others, especially my husband, my children and all that come in contact with me. I begin to create and build a home that is full of peace, love and hope, no matter what surrounds us!
Start "Lifting" someone up today!
Tell me how being "lifted" up effects you!
website: www.longevitylove.com
email: love4ever@longevitylove.com
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment